Enduring Values. Extraordinary Education.
Each year, our Day School benefits from the philanthropic support of families across our community. Through the generosity of close to 700 annual donors, as well as those who have made meaningful endowment and legacy gifts to our school, we are able to create future generations of Jewish learners and leaders.
Your dollars make a huge difference in the life of our school! Ways to support HMJDS philanthropically include:
- Pledging a meaningful gift to the HMJDS Annual Fund, which supports all programs and activities of the school
- Making a Directed Gift to the school to fund a project or program of particular significance to you and your family
- Making a Tribute Gift in honor or memory of a friend or loved one
- Serving as a sponsor of the HMJDS Annual Benefit, held this year on March 19.
- Establishing a Designated Fund to support current and future needs at HMJDS in an area that is meaningful to you.
- Including HMJDS in your Estate Plan.
For assistance in pursuing any of these opportunities for philanthropic support, please contact our Institutional Advancement Director, Rebecca Skelton, at 952.381.3503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your generous contributions, we can ensure that any child in our community has access to the extraordinary
education that HMJDS provides, and that the Jewish values of our parents, grandparents, and the generations that preceded them are perpetuated long into the future.